STEAM ID:

HOURS PLAYED IN THIS SERVER:
will be a lot in a comple days i will play like 3-5 hours a day

WARNINGS ON THIS SERVER:

KICKS ON THIS SERVER:

BANS ON THIS SERVER:

Long Answers:

Why should we trust you?
I thank you should trust me becuase im nice and im not mean i will take jokes and orders and i dont flip out im very chill i can do alot of stuff for you guys and im staff on alot of severs and other games i can be a big help to people and take the matter ser and im not the one to abuse the power i wil get or nothing or the rank i will get i will not ban others for no reason im very nice and will not be mean i dont have anything else to right but im very trust worthy. ps sryy if i spell things wrong

What can the players and staff benefit from you?
Peole can benefit me becuase im on gmod a lot and at people aid if they need help also staff im very nice and a big help i love talking to other people even on other games i can be awesome and i have alot of people tell me im awesome soo thats how they could benefit from me!!!!

What is metagaming; Why is metagaming not tolerated?
Is when one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data usually via OOC, becuase it is not fair to other players

How would you handle NLR for a first time offender on our server?
i would bring him up on a roof and say do you know what nlr is? and if you know what it means if not i would tell them to read the rules and find nlr and i would just retern them or just tell them not to do it.

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
true

The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
true
Do you have a microphone?
yes

Gut feelings over logic?
yes

What is the cooldown time for a Terrorist Attack?
5 min

If there is no Mayor, can a police officer arrest a person who has an legal weapon in their inventory (not equipped)?
no it would be fail rp

You discover a higher ranking staff member raiding while invisible/godded. You then...
Option 1.) Confront the staff member.
Option 2.) Report the staff member.
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.

A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...
Option 1.) Disregard the lie and let it go.
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.
Option 3.) Slay the person for lying in an admin sit.

Final Questions and Review:

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
no

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a gmod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
no but i know alot about staff

Do you have any friends that have or had played on this server? If yes, list them.
no

Any additional information we should know about you?
im 15 and i curse if thats a problem i will stop

unvanta

Staff member
Longtime Supporter
DarkRP Owner
Explain to me why you would use gut feeling over logic? In what context would that apply?