WARNINGS ON THIS SERVER:
<3 Warnings>

KICKS ON THIS SERVER:
<0>

BANS ON THIS SERVER:
<0>

Long Answers:

Why should we trust you?
< you should trust me because a lot of the admins I know on the server think I'm trustworthy also I'm not a dick so I would not do a thing like that because why what's the point also I can link you to a steam friend that can verify that I'm not a huge asshole The friend his name is Admiral>

What can the players and staff benefit from you?
< you would benefit from me because I would help the community not be so toxic RDM RDA Minge metagame and more>

What is metagaming; Why is metagaming not tolerated?
<Metagame is for example a citizen sees a vandalizer vandalizing the PD then in return becomes police officer and arrest that guy also metagame is taking information from one application and using it for a different application>

How would you handle NLR for a first time offender on our server?
<First of all there is no NLR on the server but if there was give them a verbal warning but then again there isn't so yeah boom shakalaka>

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
<True RDA and RDM are similar cuz let's say you got a million-dollar lightsaber you get RTM do you lose it you get RDA and you lose it so yeah>

The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
<False just false>

Do you have a microphone?
<Yes I do>

Gut feelings over logic?
<no>

What is the cooldown time for a Terrorist Attack?
< 5 minutes I do believe>

If there is no Mayor, can a police officer arrest a person who has an legal weapon in their inventory (not equipped)?
<No man that's just wrong>

You discover a higher ranking staff member raiding while invisible/godded. You then...
Option 1.) Confront the staff member.
Option 2.) Report the staff member.
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.
<Option 1 Report the staff member>

A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...
Option 1.) Disregard the lie and let it go.
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.
Option 3.) Slay the person for lying in an admin sit.
< option 2 Jail the player based on the amount of Lies they told>

Final Questions and Review:

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
< Ryderiscrazy and let'shavesomefood>

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a gmod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
<I do not believe the server exist anymore but I have two seemed users who can verify that I was admin before the steam users are Admiral and Lorde green>

Any additional information we should know about you?
<I am 13 years old I use Google Docs most of the time to do most complicating types of typing if that makes sense that's about it oh and I'm on the server late unless there's no one on there>

Do you have any friends that have or had played on this server? If yes, list them.
<No I'm the only one that played on the server and I've made friends on the server>

Last edited:

unvanta

Staff member
Longtime Supporter
DarkRP Owner
Your warnings on this server will be overlooked because of your time on the server.

The mayor CAN initiate a lockdown for any reason. Read the rules.

I support you being added to the staff.

-Owner