Pepe Godman

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:11101

HOURS PLAYED IN THIS SERVER:

WARNINGS ON THIS SERVER:

KICKS ON THIS SERVER:
BANS ON THIS SERVER:

Long Answers:
Answer these questions with a minimum of three sentences per question (maximum is six).

Why should we trust you?
I should be trusted as I have no warns, kicks or bans, and you'll find as I go along I'm quite a nice guy to the community. I've done nothing wrong therefore no reasoning not to trust me, although I see why your question here exists. I'm not going to be trolling, this is a serious application I'm going for.

What can the players and staff benefit from you?
Players can benefit from me helping their roleplay experience by getting rid of Minges / Trolls / RDMers. Along with being a generally nice guy.(They'll get love from me <3) Staff can benefit by taking breaks once in a while as I'll be on whenever I possibly can. They can also benefit from me helping out in sits, say someone's just being mingey and they don't know how to deal with it.

What is metagaming; Why is metagaming not tolerated?
Metagaming is when you use characteristic or OOC chat to your advantage/knowledge, say you see a player on the street and you just automatically say their name without your CHARACTER knowing it, that would technically be metagaming. Metagaming isn't tolerated as it for one breaks the feel of roleplay. And two it can be used to gain an advtange, say they put where their base is in OOC. You know where their base is but your character doesn't.

How would you handle NLR for a first time offender on our server?

I would handle NLR on this server by saying, I've read the rules and I know there's no NLR on this server. As if somebody was asking for staff saying that somebody NLRed I'd ask them to read the rules. If they kept doing it I'd give them a verbal warning to stop.

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
True
The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
False

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Gut feelings over logic?
No

What is the cooldown time for a Terrorist Attack?
5 Minutes

If there is no Mayor, can a police officer arrest a person who has an legal weapon in their inventory (not equipped)?
No

You discover a higher ranking staff member raiding while invisible/godded. You then...
Option 1.) Confront the staff member.
Option 2.) Report the staff member.
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.
Option 2.
A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...

Option 1.) Disregard the lie and let it go.
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.
Option 3.) Slay the person for lying in an admin sit.
Option 2.

Final Questions and Review:
Answer these questions with only one sentence.

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
Not on this server.

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a Garry's Mod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
I have not, looking to make this my first.

Do you have any friends that have or had played on this server? If yes, list them.
I don't.

Any additional information we should know about you?
You'll find that i'm a great guy!