STEAM ID
STEAM_0:0:198153733

HOURS PLAYED IN THIS SERVER:
Before restart I had 15-16 hours now I have 1

WARNINGS ON THIS SERVER:

KICKS ON THIS SERVER:

BANS ON THIS SERVER:

Long Answers:
Answer these questions with a minimum of three sentences per question (maximum is six).

Why should we trust you?
You should trust me because I am a loyal person to those above me in work, school, and on servers like this one. I've never broken any rules on this server and I play on it a decent amount depending on if I have plans or not. This means I have knowage over most rules and have have met most of the common player and they know me. I also enjoy watching playing and would not want to be banned from this server. P.S. I dont know if this is 100 words.

What can the players and staff benefit from you?
Both players and staff can beefit from me because I am an honest person. I hate to come onto a smaller server to see it being ruined as it has been in the past when no admins are online makeing other players leave. which can scare new players away from a smaller server like this one.

What is metagaming; Why is metagaming not tolerated?
Useing information that your in game player does not know. It caan give an unfair advantge almost as if you are cheating.

EX: Your watching ryders stream on twitch and playing and you here him say he is going to raid you so you go out side and hide untill he starts raiding then kill him.

How would you handle NLR for a first time offender on our server?
No nlr rule if it has not changed since it was last running

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
True

The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
False

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Gut feelings over logic?
Yes

What is the cooldown time for a Terrorist Attack?
5 min

If there is no Mayor, can a police officer arrest a person who has an legal weapon in their inventory (not equipped)?
<Yes or no>

You discover a higher ranking staff member raiding while invisible/godded. You then...
Option 1.) Confront the staff member.
Option 2.) Report the staff member.
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.
Option 1

A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...
Option 1.) Disregard the lie and let it go.
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.
Option 3.) Slay the person for lying in an admin sit.
Option 2

Final Questions and Review:
Answer these questions with only one sentence.

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
Ryder and rosie.

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a Garry's Mod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
No I have not

Do you have any friends that have or had played on this server? If yes, list them.
Gawdfather

Any additional information we should know about you?
Im not the best a spelling.