willman

FIRST NAME:
William

STEAM USERNAME:
motomoto

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:64482572

HOURS PLAYED IN THIS SERVER:
20, I played on another account, I lost that account and now I have a new one. I changed houses in that time aswell

WARNINGS ON THIS SERVER:

KICKS ON THIS SERVER:

BANS ON THIS SERVER:

Long Answers:
Answer these questions with a minimum of three sentences per question (maximum is six).

Why should we trust you?
I have been staff on many other gmod servers and I think I could help out this server as it has no moderators and I think I would be a good fit for the team. I am very hardworking just like other staff and I do not let people down. I am very nice and that makes people like the staff and they won't hate us. This seems like a fairly small server and I would be glad to help out. I have always wanted to help out with a server that seems very nice to their players and I haven't got a chance to do that. I have only gotten to be staff on big servers. I think this would be a good opportunity for me as I have never helped out on a smaller server.

What can the players and staff benefit from you?
They can benefit lots of players and kindess. They will benefit multiple changes to their attidute. They will benefit anything you can think of that is good from me.

What is metagaming; Why is metagaming not tolerated?
It can mean multiple different things, I will go with the one that I think most likely is the one you are referring to. A term used in roleplaying that tells real life details. Example: That metagamer was banned from the server for making false accusations to the police about marijuana.
How would you handle NLR for a first time offender on our server?
I would probably jail them for 2 minutes and warn them not to do it again, if they continued I would kick them, if continued again, I will ban them for 4 days.

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
True

The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
False

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Gut feelings over logic?
Yes? I slightly do not understand what this means.

What is the cooldown time for a Terrorist Attack?
I have never tried it.

If there is no Mayor, can a police officer arrest a person who has an legal weapon in their inventory (not equipped)?
From my experience, no.

You discover a higher ranking staff member raiding while invisible/godded. You then...
Option 1.) Confront the staff member.
Option 2.) Report the staff member.
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.
Op. 2

A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...
Option 1.) Disregard the lie and let it go.
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.
Option 3.) Slay the person for lying in an admin sit.
Op. 2

Final Questions and Review:
Answer these questions with only one sentence.

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
None

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a Garry's Mod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
Yes, I cannot remember the servers as I joined them and left the staff team like a few years ago. I don't have two steam users to verify, you may believe me or you may not.

Do you have any friends that have or had played on this server? If yes, list them.
No, maybe one of my friends, Aspect.

Any additional information we should know about you?
I am very kind to every person in any server. I also may not be active all of the time.

Crow

Staff member
Longtime Supporter
DarkRP Owner
How would we know that you played on another account?

willman

FIRST NAME:
William

STEAM USERNAME:
motomoto

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:64482572

HOURS PLAYED IN THIS SERVER:
20, I played on another account, I lost that account and now I have a new one. I changed houses in that time aswell

WARNINGS ON THIS SERVER:

KICKS ON THIS SERVER:

BANS ON THIS SERVER:

Long Answers:
Answer these questions with a minimum of three sentences per question (maximum is six).

Why should we trust you?
I have been staff on many other gmod servers and I think I could help out this server as it has no moderators and I think I would be a good fit for the team. I am very hardworking just like other staff and I do not let people down. I am very nice and that makes people like the staff and they won't hate us. This seems like a fairly small server and I would be glad to help out. I have always wanted to help out with a server that seems very nice to their players and I haven't got a chance to do that. I have only gotten to be staff on big servers. I think this would be a good opportunity for me as I have never helped out on a smaller server.

What can the players and staff benefit from you?
They can benefit lots of players and kindess. They will benefit multiple changes to their attidute. They will benefit anything you can think of that is good from me.

What is metagaming; Why is metagaming not tolerated?
It can mean multiple different things, I will go with the one that I think most likely is the one you are referring to. A term used in roleplaying that tells real life details. Example: That metagamer was banned from the server for making false accusations to the police about marijuana.
How would you handle NLR for a first time offender on our server?
I would probably jail them for 2 minutes and warn them not to do it again, if they continued I would kick them, if continued again, I will ban them for 4 days.

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
True

The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
False

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Gut feelings over logic?
Yes? I slightly do not understand what this means.

What is the cooldown time for a Terrorist Attack?
I have never tried it.

If there is no Mayor, can a police officer arrest a person who has an legal weapon in their inventory (not equipped)?
From my experience, no.

You discover a higher ranking staff member raiding while invisible/godded. You then...
Option 1.) Confront the staff member.
Option 2.) Report the staff member.
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.
Op. 2

A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...
Option 1.) Disregard the lie and let it go.
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.
Option 3.) Slay the person for lying in an admin sit.
Op. 2

Final Questions and Review:
Answer these questions with only one sentence.

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
None

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a Garry's Mod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
Yes, I cannot remember the servers as I joined them and left the staff team like a few years ago. I don't have two steam users to verify, you may believe me or you may not.

Do you have any friends that have or had played on this server? If yes, list them.
No, maybe one of my friends, Aspect.

Any additional information we should know about you?
I am very kind to every person in any server. I also may not be active all of the time.
You may believe me or you may not.

willman

The user was something like "giraffelover96" or something, the other one I think it is is "giraffe72". I don't remember.

Crow

Staff member
Longtime Supporter
DarkRP Owner
According to logs there isn't a person even named that specific name. Please speak the truth.