• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crow

Staff member
Longtime Supporter
DarkRP Owner
Augmentations of Staff Applications

As stated on the title, I have decided to change the method of how we apply for staff at GameScape DarkRP. I have not been received approval from the other high-ranking administrators yet, but I do wish to manipulate the staff applications in a way that which prevents any sort of cheating. Many staff applications that we have viewed contained similar responses; in fact, one of the responses from an applicator was directly copied from another applicator's response. This could possibly corrupt our staff members. Our administrators require accurate data to notify us if the applicator requires more practice; copying from the internet is prohibited. My concept of the application augmentations is testing through Google Forms. This platform reduces the frequency of cheating, and provides accurate and accessible statistics. Below is the concept:

GSNETWORK TEST APPLICATIONS.PNG

Note: None of these questions will be available on the staff application.

With this concept, we are able to get much more accurate results. Keep in mind that this is the test version, not the real version. The real version will be formed in a later time. If you have any questions, you may contact our administrators. Thank you very much for your time and understanding this concept.

Crow

Staff member
Longtime Supporter
DarkRP Owner
This concept has been approved. This image above does not reflect our present form since the test version has been barely edited.