Hunter

STEAM USERNAME:
despacito man
STEAM ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/DONTMESWITHMABLUESWAG/

HOURS PLAYED:

Long Answers:

Why should we trust you?

I am a donator to the server, I also have had experiences of being a mod for Defcon, and Garnet servers. I love the server. I do have 2 warns, yet I think that is a little bit of a deduction. I'm not gonna be one of those who begs for mod on their app. That's just stupid ya know. You don't have to trust me, I think you can and should though. I might seem like a little bit of a toxic player, but there's always room for change! Which even as i'm typing this app I am doing! I think you should trust me because not only have I donated 20$, I also have recommended a bunch of ideas for donator jobs! I would love and like for you to trust me!

What can the players and staff benefit from you?

I think the players can benefit me from not only being a fun player, yet a nice, caring, and my support towards others! I am also wanting to become staff to help the amount of bullying that happens to younger players such as myself, I think bullying is stupid and we shouldn't have a kid screaming at admins because a older party of adults are RDMing/RDAing/Player dissing. We must deal with this to further improve the server. The amount of RDM and player diss on the server is currently at a high. I can also benefit to help those players who are say stuck in fading doors, being RDMed, and RDAed. I donated to this server and will continue to help this amazing server stay at its peak! I hope my time here will be remembered and honored, which I will work my hardest for. GSNetwork will be, the 1# DarkRP server.

What is metagaming; Why is Metagaming not tolerated?
Metagaming is considered unsporting or cheating in a competitive gaming context, and is in general poorly received as it subverts the emphasis of accurate character depiction based on in-game experiences and back-story that defines role-playing games. Outside of role-playing, Metagaming simply refers to players using knowledge or understanding of external factors (such as community trends or coincidental events) to gain an advantage in competition. It is not tolerated due to the unfairence and stupidness to the players.
How would you handle NLR for a first time offender?
Nothing. Because NLR isn't on the server.

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
True
The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
False

Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Gut feelings over logic?
No
You discover a staff member raiding while invisible. You then...
Option 1.) Confront the staff member.
Option 2.) Report the staff member.
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.
Option 3
A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...
Option 1.) Disregard the lie and let it go.
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.
Option 3.) Slay the person for lying in an admin sit
Option 2

Final Questions and Review:

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
Not currently.

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a gmod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
GarnetGaming and Defcon, all verifyers are offline. I was admin 1 year ago.

Any additional information we should know about you?
I am a squeaker, I am also 13. I am as well a donator.

Crow

Staff member
DarkRP Owner
You have a good thread to be honest, but some of the answers are lacking skills. In the question, "How would you handle NLR for a first time offender" you said "Nothing." That is not the correct term. But you also said that you donated $20 and had ideas for donator jobs. Those two are good things to do, which is good. Your rating judged by me is 7.2/10. The warns, bans, kicks are also judged. You have two warns as of now, and each warns deducts 0.5 points off the rating. But overall, you did great. Unfortunately, you did not pass since the average is a minimum of 8.0/10. In order to gain more points, you need to do more good deeds to the server. Ex: Reporting a staff member, or playing the game fair without any rules being broken. I, Crow, know that you can become a staff member one day in this server. Don't give up!
- Owner of GS Network Garry's Mod DarkRP Server

Thanks Crow, if you would like I could reply to your comment with the NLR section, I just thought since the server had no NLR it wasn’t needed.