WARNINGS ON THIS SERVER:
<0>

KICKS ON THIS SERVER:
<0>

BANS ON THIS SERVER:
<0>

Long Answers:

Why should we trust you?
<Well I cant get anyone to trust me with just words but I can try because I do have experience being an admin and a mod if other servers and games along with being an owner of one myself, i take server rules seriously and report the people I see breaking them even if its some I know or even if Im not an admin or mod, i respect everyone including other admin's, mod's and owners. I follow the rules myself including others I have my self out of politeness. I also have not been banned or kicked from any other game or server at all a as well as i have never been demoted from admin ship for mod rank. >

What can the players and staff benefit from you?
<Another set of eyes to watch over the server at different times>

What is metagaming; Why is metagaming not tolerated?
<Metagaming is like cheating and hacking or scripting to affect the game or server if different manners.
Metagaming is not tolerated because it can damage server and game performance. >

How would you handle NLR for a first time offender on our server?
<NLR is not in the server at the moment but as an admin i would let it off with a server warning>

Short Answers:
Answer these questions true or false, yes or no, or with a short statement of your own. These answers should not be more than one sentence.

RDA should be treated similar to RDM.
<True>

The mayor can initiate a lockdown at any time for no reason.
<False>

Do you have a microphone?
<Yes>

Gut feelings over logic?
<no>

What is the cooldown time for a Terrorist Attack?
<5 minutes >

If there is no Mayor, can a police officer arrest a person who has an legal weapon in their inventory (not equipped)?
<no>

You discover a higher ranking staff member raiding while invisible/godded. You then...
Option 3.) Call staff member to an admin sit and punish them accordingly.

A player lies to you while in an admin sit. You deal with this by...
Option 2.) Jail the player based on the amount of lies they told.

Final Questions and Review:

Do you have any current staff members or admin to represent you? If yes, list them.
<I do not>

Have you had any prior experience as an admin on a gmod server? If yes explain, and list the server(s) along with 2 steam users who can verify.
<I do but no one can verify as the server went down a year and a half ago due to the head owner moving.>

Any additional information we should know about you?
<Im 15 in high school and i have a part time job>

Do you have any friends that have or had played on this server? If yes, list them.
<Fbi aka DankPanda also a RyderIsCrazy>

Last edited: