As you might have heard around the server, we are doing a reset! This is for the new map as the old map has been over a year old. Originally we planned on resetting today, (the 1st of August) but that as you can see hasn't happened. We want to make sure that we have a new spawn first and then we can reset. You can aim the reset to be as early as the 5th or as late as the 10th! In other news as well, 1.10 has been implemented on the server and is running well with our plugins, you may now see Polar Bears and other animals from the 1.10 update spawning! Below is a list of all the new features! Also below all of that 1.10 jazz will be the reset information that many of you guys want to know!
Here is a list of all the new features in 1.10.
- Many bug fixes
- Added Polar Bear
- Added Husk and Stray
- An auto-jump option
- Improvements to some commands
- Structure blocks for custom maps
- Underground fossils made from bone blocks
- Added Magma Block
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
- Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
- A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
- Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
- Villages generate better paths between the buildings
- More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
- Ranks, both donator and free ranks will not be reset.
- /pv will not be reset, but may be disabled for the first few weeks.
- mcMMO will not be reset.
- Kits may be disabled for the first few weeks.
- Enderchests will be reset
- Economy will be reset.
- Map will be reset.
- Faction claims will be reset.
- Inventories and location will be reset back to spawn. XP levels may be included.